4.06.2008

His Kindness

  • His Kindness

    Seen the power of God? I have and just recently in fact. The past three days I have had a combined total of ten hours of sleep. Tuesday and today (Thursday) I had quizzes in math. Now, if you know me, you know that math is definitely not my strong suit. Quite the reverse, actually. On days where I have had adequate amounts of sleep, math makes me nervous enough. You can imagine my apprehension of these quizzes with minimal sleep. This is where God is amazing. Despite my sleep deprivation, He enabled me to get a score of 20 (out of 20) on both quizzes. He is gracious, and I am thankful to Him for His kindness.

    Because He reigns I live and serve Him.

    Elizabeth Cheryl
    Ellie, Connie,
    Bets, Bubbly,
    Firecracker, Rosie,
    Squeaks, Twitchy,
    Shrimpy, Cheerio,
    Shortcake, Pinkie,
    & E!

No comments: